MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Beautiful Baby G {Milwaukee Newborn Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

A couple weeks ago I met this adorable family and their beautiful baby girl. She was about eight weeks old at the time and such a precious little peanut! She is the sweetest little girl with a little button nose and a beautiful smile. I think she looks alot like her daddy. And isn't her mama just glowing with happiness? The little peanut was wide awake the whole time so I didn't get many sleepy shots, but she sure looks gorgeous in all these shots with her eyes open. In some of them she was gazing right into my lens--a little model already. Emily, it was wonderful meeting you and your beautiful family. Best wishes to you in your journey through motherhood. You are an absolutely radiant mother. It sure is a spectacular blessing to be a mom, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment