MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Sara & Gordan's Tropical Wedding [part 1] {Milwaukee Photographer in St. Thomas - Erin Harris Photography}

They say rain on your wedding day is good luck. So when I woke up on December 9th, 2011 in tropical St. Thomas and saw this rainbow, I was thinking Sara and Gordan were pretty much guaranteed not only a gorgeous wedding day, but also a life of wedded bliss and good fortune. Lord knows they deserve it. Sara and Gordan are exceptionally beautiful people, inside and out. I have known Sara for years and I can honestly say she is one of the kindest, most caring people I have ever known. And Gordan may seem like he has a 'tough shell' but when you get to know him, you can tell that he's actually a real softy with such a gentle soul. I write this, knowing that they will both probably cringe a little when they read it because in a addition to being beautiful they are both incredibly humble. You may remember them from their engagement session last spring: Sara, the girl with incredible style and a fun-loving spirit, and Gordan, the guy with amazing eyes and a witty sense of humor. So now, sit back and let my camera tell you the story of their wedding day. It sure does love them.

Pin It

***

Vendor Credits:

Bride’s dress: Waters & Waters, Zita Bridal
Bride’s shoes: Nina, Macy's
Jewelry: Akoya Cultured Pearls, Blue Nile
Birdcage Headband & Veil: Tasha, Nordstrom
Flowers: East End Flower Shop
Groom's Suit: Brooks Brothers
Maid of Honor's Dress: MM Couture, Miss Me
DJ: Eric Snow DJ At Large

No comments:

Post a Comment