MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




One Year-Old Wonder {Milwaukee Family Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

Recently, I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful one year-old wonder with his family at Lake Park. Without getting into all the family's details, lets just say this little guy is truly a miracle. It's hard to believe its already been a year since I photographed him as a newborn. His parents were acquaintances of mine who over the last few years have become dear friends.


These photos were taken on a brisk April morning, but despite the chill, I think the boys enjoyed the time we spent exploring the park. This beautiful blue-eyed boy has the sweetest, smiley disposition and as you can see, the MOST gorgeous eyes. They Melt. My. Heart. I am sure you can also tell from these shots that Big Bro is full of energy; a true playful spirit. I just love the series of the boys playing with daddy and each of the boys with their gorgeous momma! Which is your favorite?












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Erin, we are BLOWN AWAY by these photos!! You really captured the playful & sweet expressions of my boys in such a natural way. You are unbelievably talented, creative & so at ease with kids. Very impressive!

-Eileen Burke

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Erin, for the beautiful photography. You have far surpassed my expectations with these photos. I've said it before & I will say it again...you are the BEST photographer around! You truly have an eye for this!

-Eileen Burke

Anonymous said...

This post is really appreciative one...very nicely written..enjoyed going through this wonderful piece of work..this couple is looking great..they both are so happy with each other. Ottawa Booth

Post a Comment