MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Welcome Cecilia Ray {Milwaukee Family Photographer | Erin Harris Photography }

Those of you that follow my blog or know me well know that we welcomed a new baby girl into our family this month. Cecilia Ray Harris was born on July 2, 2012 at 10:15 pm, weighing 5 pounds 9 ounces. The smallest of my three children, she is a tiny little peanut. A few days after she was born we did a little newborn photo shoot in our home and the following photos are what we ended up with. I had a hard time deciding which photo to use for her announcement. Which one do you like best?


And here are a couple with all my babies...


So finally, after a long period of staring at all of these photos and getting input from my hubby and my mom and the kids and still ending in indecision,  I finally decided to just 'eeny meeny miny mo' it.... and this is what we ended up with for our precious Cecilia's birth announcement...

No comments:

Post a Comment