MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Oh Boys - Six Month Photos { Milwaukee Family Photographer | Erin Harris Photography }

Just before my new baby was born I had the pleasure of shooting photos of these precious baby boys and their parents, who are dear friends. You may remember Heather and Chris from their twin boys' baby shower photos from almost a year ago. Since Heather and Chris were living in Texas at the time the boys were born, I was dying to meet them, and I hadn't had the opportunity until the day we shot these photos. Let's just say I fell immediately head over heels for their darling smiles, chubby cheeks and dimpled hands. Aren't they ADORABLE? 

By far one of my favorites of the day is this one where they are practically holding hands.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment