MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Doctor's Park Senior Photos {Milwaukee Senior Portrait Photographer}

A few years ago I took photos of my nephew for his senior portrait.  He was always pretty shy around me but that day he really came out of his shell and his personality shined which made me realize how much I love working with high school seniors.  Its such an exciting time in life...ending one chapter and starting another while discovering who you are and who you want to be.  

Below are some images from my most recent senior session. Jake is the son of a co-worker of mine and I was honored that she asked me to take his photos. I really enjoyed hearing about his travels around the country and to Africa for service projects and habitat for humanity.  Such a nice reminder that we should all reach out in service to others. I also got to meet his sweet girlfriend, Kelsey, a gorgeous girl who attends Marquette University. It was fun to capture them together too.  Such a darling couple. Best wishes to you both in your future travels...around the world and in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment