MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Pewaukee Lake Family Photos | Milwaukee Family Photographer | Erin Harris

I had the pleasure of photographing this darling family in late August at their family lake home in Pewaukee.  Brynn and I have known each other since college but I'm fairly certain I haven't seen her since then. She looks exactly the same as she did then, so it goes without saying that she looks amazing. Her sweet little blondies just melted my heart with their playful personalities and adorable smiles and her daughter is her spitting image. Her son and mine were actually born just one day apart and from what I hear, they have very similar personalities. Perhaps they would be best buddies if Brynn's adorable family didn't live all the way across the country in San Fran.  Brynn, it was lovely to see you again and to meet your beautiful family.  I hope you love these images as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment