MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Calatrava Sneak Peek {Milwaukee Engagement Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

I just know Sara is dying to see these...so I had to get a couple of them posted tonight. The Calatrava was our last stop of the day after spending some time in the Historic Third Ward and the Iron Horse Hotel. A couple of drinks and clothing changes later, we ended up here. Sara is a dear friend and SO much fun, so this didn't feel like work at ALL...I had such a blast! Gordan was a great sport too! Can you believe we almost skipped this location? It's breathtaking! Sara...I can't WAIT to finish the rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment