MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Happiest Baby on Earth {Milwaukee/Chicago Family and Baby Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

So I drove down to Chicago this week for the first in a series of three shoots with the most beautiful family! Seriously, they are all GORGEOUS--even grandma and grandpa! I had the greatest time with them and I am not exaggerating in the least when I say that the little man was seriously the happiest baby on earth. He was all smiles from beginning to end and he just LOVED staring deep into my lens with his beautiful dark brown eyes. Lucky me! Here are just a few of my favorites. Thanks, Lisa and Matthew! I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment