MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Holiday Spirit {Milwaukee Family Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

I spent a lovely Sunday morning a few weeks ago with this adorable family. Another example of what a 'small world' it is in Milwaukee....They were referred to me through friends who I just posted about last week, but are also dear friends of some people I have known since my freshmen year of college. As I've said many times before, I am certain in Milwaukee there are only two degress of separation between everyone. Anyway...this family was so sweet and the girls absolutely melted my heart immediately with their sweet smiles and playful personalities. I had so much fun chasing them around and I love the result....I hope Kelly and Brian do too. These photos absolutely scream 'holiday spirit' to me. Kelly and Brian, it was a delight to meet you. Have a wonderful holiday season with your beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment