MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Sweet Baby J {Milwaukee Baby Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

On a cloudy Sunday morning a couple weeks ago, I had the opportunity to meet this darling baby boy and his super sweet parents in their charming home on the east side. Heather is the cousin of a friend/client you may remember from here, and Brian is a close friend of my BF's boyfriend and also the brother of a girl I used to work with 10 years ago! Confused? Did I mention the two degrees of separation in Milwaukee? Oh yes, I think I have, in just about every post! Anyway...their home was quaint and inviting and had the feel of a bed and breakfast in Ireland (the only place I have ever been to a B&B)...It was the kind of place you feel right at home and would want to cozy up with a good book or sip on a cup of joe with some great conversationalists...and Brian and Heather would be the perfect companions to do so with. And then there was their darling little man...a little guy with a great disposition, sweet cheeks and bright blue eyes. Oh, how those eyes just melt my heart! Heather and Brian, it was lovely to meet you. Wishing you a wonderful first holiday season with your little sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment