MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Happy HEART Day {Milwaukee Family Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

February is a special month for me. Twenty five years ago tomorrow I got my second baby sister and I actually got to be in the room when she was born! Eighteen years ago this month I won a state championship. Eight years ago in February my husband asked me to marry him... and we took the plunge in Mexico exactly eight months later. Three years ago on this day, I learned I was having a baby girl... and now my baby girl isn't such a baby anymore. Later this month we can find out if my two little sweethearts are getting a baby brother or a baby sister. February has been very good to me. She has has always brought me joy and much, much LOVE.

From my family to yours...wishing you MUCH LOVE on this special day and all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment