MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Wisconsin State Fair {Milwaukee Child Photographer}

Ahhhh....the state fair....as we all know, the state fair makes for THE. BEST. PEOPLE-WATCHING. Seriously. As a photographer, I am of course, a "people-watcher," but this place is an all together different kind of people-watching kind of place, if you know what I mean. There are mullets galore. There are beer bellies a plenty. I mean, come on....this is Wisconsin, right? And then there is the food. Cream Puffs. mmmm. Deep fried snickers bars. Hmm? Cheeseburgers sandwiched between two Krispy Kreme donuts. Not so mmmm.....

I wasn't feeling so well so I actually didn't even get to eat, but I did get to snap a few photos of my kids hanging out with some of our friends' kids. It was a great time. Check 'em out!

Awww. Brotherly love.





I love stroller rides!



Taking a break for some refreshments!



And my favorite...."driving" the tractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment